Saturday, November 27, 2010

Top Picks; Equestrian Gifts of 2010 Part 1


It is that time of year...again. It comes so fast I tell you! Black Friday, which I presumably avoid - a day of horses and riding seems much more appetizing - is just not my thing. But you have to admit, the news about deals, sales and merchandise priced below anything you'd see any other time of year, is sometimes eye-catching. But it's never that appealing, unless it's related to horses of course! ;)

In honor of the season upon us, I thought I'd share with you a slew of things I wouldn't mind adding to my "wish list."

Here are my top three of very many...

Custom Woven Throw Blanket from SmartPak


Newmarket Fleece Throw from SmartPak (Love this!)


Oxer Napkin Holder (Ok, less exciting, but I think it's befitting and could so see this on my kitchen table!) from SmartPak


More to come!

No comments: