Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WEG Blog-o-spondent Contest - Witty and Creative.

Oh dear readers, I have been away from the blog for some time! I did plan on returning, but I have many other blogs I keep up and this one was left on the back-burner as I highlighted my others for a while.

But I have a keen liking towards this blog and it's proven to be fun and interesting for me. It's creative.

On the creative note, I was contacted by Purina through my other blog, to enter the blog-o-spondent contest. I decided not to enter at the time, which I very much regret. But, even though I didn't enter and therefore be able to enjoy finding creative ways to do a 60 second video entry, I did find someone who did. I looked at LOTS of the entries for this contest but I found nothing like this specific entry. The use of editing, creativity in general and overall use of wits and humor, really makes her stand out from the rest. I've read two of her blogs; Road to Rolex & Citizen Horse which are written from an honest, witty perspective. Plus I can't help but get this, real deal vibe off of her writing which is really drawing to a reader.

So you want to see this entry? Check it out!

No comments: